21 Nov Beta 0.7
It’s only been two days, but I made a major jump toward a very stable 1.0. So we’re upping to Beta 0.7. This update is all about responsiveness, and mobile visitors can more easily use Neverwinteractive.com now! Now, I know it’s not going to be perfect, which is why we’re still beta, but it’s a hell of a lot better now that the maps CAN be used on cell phones.
No analytics this time, you guys don’t care anyway. I just like to brag a bit. (250+ more unique visitors in the last 2 days though)
Features/Fixes in 0.7:
- Enabled comments on all map pages and blog posts (must be signed in)
- Setup Social Login/Registration feature (Discord, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Steam, Twitch, Twitter)
- Modified CSS to allow for unbroken mobile responsiveness below 667px (need testing on more sizes)
- Moved map page title above Landmark Sidebar (for a bigger map on desktop
- Removed fullscreen map button (it breaks everything)
These are my intended goals for either a 0.75 or 0.8 release. However, it will be a week or so, as the holidays are beginning.
- Improve landmark show/hide function to be able to hide icons initially
- Improve treasure map landmarks (maybe show map on icon click instead of only location?)
- Landmark sidebar POI combining (instead of each campfire having it’s own line in the list)
I’m sure there is more I’ve thought about, but I’m drawing blanks and have a paper to write.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!