19 Nov Beta 0.65 Launch
These last two weeks have been awesome. I’ve gotten a bunch of great feedback in my Beta 0.5 and Beta 0.6 posts on Reddit, and even got a Bag of Tricks feature on NWO: Uncensored! Thanks to everyone that keeps coming back, as the site has had an update in some form or another nearly every day. I’m at a big enough stopping point that I wanted to share some quick progress throughout the available maps!
As with my first post, I want to share some traffic analytics. Tons of traffic (as far as most of my web projects are concerned) through the last 2 weeks. This is great data, and I can more easily see what is/isn’t working to better provide for the community.
If you haven’t seen the icons in the sidebar, I made a Facebook and Twitter account for Neverwinteractive. Click below to get to those pages!
This is just a synopsis, it doesn’t include any of the backend optimization work that has been on my currently 1,000+ images and other assets.
- A total of just over 1500, up 400+, landmarks throughout all of the maps. Whoa.
- Bryn Shander (61) and Lonelywood (36) now have Ostorian Relic locations (I have yet to verify the positioning of these)
- Demonic Ritual Components (5 each) added to Blacklake District, the Chasm, Icespire Peak, Mount Hotenow, Pirates’ Skyhold, Tower District, Vellosk, and Whispering Caverns maps
- 17 Fishing circles added to the Sea of Moving Ice map
- 4 Vistani Merchants added to the Barovia map
- Beta show/hide icon for landmarks
- TONS of various NPCs added throughout all of the maps
That’s all for now… Maybe I’m forgetting something? Who knows.
These are just development plans, and could change at any time based on feedback!
- Verify position of ALL Ostorian relics (gonna suck)
- Get some new graphics designed, need some logo ideas
- More? Yeah, just not sure yet.
Let me know what you’d like to see next!