Welcome to a quick tending and influence primer for Neverwinter Strongholds! So you’re new to the game, and you want to help our your Guild, right? That’s awesome, as it is easy to do and only takes [me] about 20 minutes a day.
There are a few different things to be done within the stronghold, but some of it depends on your characters abilities. If you can’t kill any mobs inside the Stronghold due to being too low or under-geared, try to form a group of Alliance or Guild members that also need to run their “Daily Influence” as it is known.
The following map highlights a few important areas that minimize my run time while doing what I can for GBD.
How Tru Does It
- Grab Keeping The Peace and Defending the Stronghold quests from The Ranger, and then whichever quest rewards Heroic Shards of Power from The Builder.
- Start at Eastern most structure to tend (pink circles), and work my way West. Quarry -> Mine -> Farm -> Temporary Structures -> Lumberyard
- If between Temporary Structures’s and Lumberyard, and the HE Spider Attack! is available, I go knock it out.
- Finish remaining Heroic Encounters to reach Maximum Influence. Usually by working West to East where the red boxes are (Devil Attack!, Lake Supply Woes, Beast Attack!, and Docks Supply Woes)
If you’re able to solo all of these steps, then congratulations, you’re done with this post because there is nothing more for you here. For all of you fresh to the game players, please continue reading for more information about these steps, structures, etc.
Please note that due to the variation of Heroic Encounter spawn times, this is a VERY generalized order of steps I take. It ALWAYS depends on what is actually available in your Stronghold.
Explanation Of Events
This section contains more detailed information about why I, Tru, do my dailies this way.
So Tru, why do you do your daily Guild Responsibility steps this way? Simply put, it minimizes the amount of time I have to spend doing the quests that benefit my guild/alliance. Every guild needs mass amounts of Influence, the various Shard of Power, and resources that only come from these Quests, Heroic Encounters, and Guild Structures.
What is a Guild Resource?
These are items that your Guild Accumulates through donations to your Guild Coffer/Mimic within the Stronghold. These resources are used to construct and improve Guild Structures, which level up your Guild, and provide Boons along with other benefits. Some of these are earned from campaigns, some from tending structures around the Stronghold, some from Quests. Please see the list below, copied from the Reddit Neverwinter Wiki.
- Heroic Shard of Power – Obtained from the first Major Heroic Encounter (HE) you do every day. Additional shards may be obtained via daily quests given by The Builder in your Stronghold.
- Adventurer’s Shard of Power – Obtained by doing daily quests given by the Master of Coin in your Stronghold.
- Dungeoneer’s Shard of Power – Obtained by doing daily quests given by the Cleric in your Stronghold.
- Conqueror’s Shard of Power – Obtained by winning your first Stronghold Siege run of the day, and by doing the PvP daily quest offered by the Master of Coin.
- All the shards of power can also be bought from the Zen store, in the “Stronghold Chest of Power” or the “Stronghold Starter Pack”.
- Wood – Tending a Lumberyard will add the Wood in the Lumberyard to the Coffer. Vouchers may also be donated to add to the Coffer. Donating Wood Vouchers gives 1 Guild Mark for every 10 value donated.
- Stone – Tending a Quarry will add the Stone in the Quarry to the Coffer. Vouchers may also be donated to add to the Coffer. Donating Stone Vouchers gives 1 Guild Mark for every 10 value donated.
- Metal – Tending a Mine will add the Metal in the Mine to the Coffer. Vouchers may also be donated to add to the Coffer. Donating Metal Vouchers gives 1 Guild Mark for every 10 value donated.
- Food Tending a Farm will add the Food in the Farm to the Coffer. Vouchers may also be donated to add to the Coffer. Donating Food Vouchers gives 1 Guild Mark for every 10 value donated.
- Gold – Donate your Gold to the Stronghold.
- Glory – Donate Glory earned via PvP to the Stronghold. Donations must be in values of 100s.
- Labor – Donate Profession Worker Assets.
- Gems – Donate Enchants and Runestones rank 3 or higher. Mount insignia may also be donated.
- Surplus Equipment – Donate identified gear level 60+ of “Uncommon” (Green) or better quality.
- Astral Diamond Chests – Donate your Astral Diamonds to the chests. Donates in 1000 AD at a time – beware!
- Treasures of Tyranny – Donate campaign currency from the Tyranny of Dragons campaign.
- Frozen Treasures – Donate campaign currency from the Icewind Dale campaign.
- Fey Trinkets – Donate campaign currency from the Sharandar campaign.
- Dark Gifts – Donate campaign currency from the Dread Ring campaign.
- Influence – Obtained by running Heroic Encounters in the Stronghold. 400 Influence can be obtained per day from the HEs. You can also earn a bit more from doing quests that your Boon buildings in your Stronghold will give you.
What is Influence?
Influence is a Guild Resource used in Stronghold upgrades. The resource itself can only be earned by running Heroic Encounter’s (and a quest or two) in your Guild, or an Alliance Guild’s, Stronghold.
The amount earned is static and diminishes as you complete more Heroic Encounters.Demonic Heroic Encounter’s DO NOT provide Influence/Shards, and are inherently worthless within the Stronghold (unless you need Underdark currency).
Completing 5 Heroic Encounter’s fills your Daily Maximum Influence.
150 -> 120 – > 75 -> 35 -> 20 = 400 total Influence per day. (800 during 2x Influence.)
What level can I join a Guild?
You can join a guild as long as meet the minimum level requirement set by that Guild.
When trying to create your own guild, you must be at least level 15.